Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of routine-to-skilled duties in the repair, maintenance, modification and installation of kitchen and food service equipment throughout the facility.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
HS/GED required. Advanced level courses in refrigeration, electrical controls, appliance repair, similar technical training or equivalent experience.
Three years in the maintenance and repair of refrigeration and food service equipment.
1. Ability to repair, maintains modify and install kitchen equipment.
2. Ability to read manuals, schematics, and diagrams, with a basic understanding of blueprints.
3. Ability to reason and troubleshoot problems in a logical, systematic manner.
4. Ability to maintain and complete written records, logs, requisitions and work orders.
5. Posses a basic understanding of applicable codes and ordinances.
6. Knowledge of general safety rules.
7. Knowledge of emergency response procedures.
8. Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a safe driving record.