Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
A. Education: High School Diploma or GED required
B. Experience: Current and valid driver's license issued by the State in which reside. Basic computer skills.
C. Additional Skills/Abilities
- Must have customer service orientation, including the ability to communicate in with people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds and the ability to use effective interpersonal and teamwork skills when working with a variety if people and situations. Including the use of telephones and beepers if needed.
- Must be able to organize work load, accomplish goals and objectives, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to establish priorities, delegate when required and follow up in problem solving, including the ability to adapt to an often stressful and rapidly changing environment.
- Must have quality orientation and be attentive to detail, maintaining daily documentation and all necessary safety measures.
- Must be able to load, transport and transfer case carts in a safe and clean environment.
- Ability to do problem solving and negotiate for positive results with staff, and other department.
- Must be computer literate.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate a motor vehicle and all equipment associated with the vehicle as necessary for the job responsibilities.