12. MOAB/CPI certification.
- Uses logical thinking and special skills to provide educational activities for patients.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and interaction with developmental age of assigned patients.
- Understands the psychological needs of patients ages 12 and older.
- Effective communication skills
- Follows and/or gives precise instructions.
- Responds quickly in an emergency with appropriate action.
- Records and interprets information accurately.
Bachelor level prepared.
Two year experience teaching/instructing adolescents or an equivalent level of experience.