Performs peripheral vascular and/or echocardiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Uses independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to perform state-of-the art diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Administers medications as prescribed and under the supervision of a physician.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
Require ARDMS or CCI registration.
One year of clinical ultrasound experience preferred.
1. Ability to communicate in English with people from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
2. Ability to use effective interpersonal relation skills when working with a variety of people and situations.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust to continuing changes in the daily work schedule.
4. Absolute integrity in the accurate performance & reporting of diagnostic procedures.
5. Ability to type for administrative, technical, and procedure related purposes.
6. Basic computer and keyboard skills required.
7. Must be able to display positive attitude, cheerfulness, and the willingness to assist when communicating with the public.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed