Maintain electrical power for lighting and equipment, detect malfunctions, and perform electrical repair and installation.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
HS/GED required. Two years trade school, college or equivalent. Some licensing or certification preferred.
Three years experience or comparable combination of education and experience required.
1. Ability to repair, maintain, modify and install electronic and lower power electrical equipment with assorted hand and power tools. Basic understanding of the use of test instruments and diagnostic equipment.
2. Ability to read manuals, schematics, and diagrams, with a basic understanding of blueprints.
3. Ability to reason and troubleshoot problems in a logical, systematic manner.
4. Ability to maintain and complete written records, logs, requisitions and work orders.
5. Posses a basic understanding of applicable codes and ordinances.
6. Knowledge of general safety rules.
7. Knowledge of emergency response procedures.
8. Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a safe driving record.